With many newlyweds left devastated after being forced to postpone their big day as a result of Covid-19, BLOOM Gin is helping out where it can by offering free BLOOM London Dry Gin 20cl miniature bottles as wedding favours to anyone whose wedding has been affected as a result of the virus.
While it’s no consolation for all of the hard work, planning and saving that has gone into making their dream wedding a reality, BLOOM Gin hopes that the small gesture will lighten the load of couples across the country and help to put a smile back on their faces.
To claim your BLOOM London Dry Gin 20cl miniatures bottles for your wedding favours, simply visit www.bloomginwedding.com and register your details. To be eligible for the offer, entrants must be over the age of 18 and have had their wedding date affected by Covid-19. The offer open on 30th March 2020 and will close on 30th November 2020. Terms and Conditions apply*.
BLOOM London Dry Gin combines chamomile, honeysuckle and pomelo to create a uniquely light and floral gin, meaning it’s sure to go down a treat with your wedding guests. It’s Insta-worthy bottle means it’s the ultimate table decoration and is sure to add a touch of style to your carefully curated place settings. Ultimately, while it’s heartbreaking to have to postpone or cancel your wedding, BLOOM Gin wants couples to be to remember that when the big day finally does come around, it’s sure to be perfect in every way.
– ENDS –
For more information, please contact the communications team at Quintessential Brands by e-mail [email protected]
NOTES TO EDITORS
BLOOM Gin was born from Master Distiller, Joanne Moore’s vision to create a lighter gin that could be enjoyed by everyone. Working with only natural ingredients, Joanne created the deliciously light BLOOM London Dry Gin, which has since evolved into a full range of Fruit and Floral Fusions, including BLOOM Passion Fruit & Vanilla Blossom Gin, BLOOM Raspberry & Rose Gin, BLOOM Jasmine & Rose Gin, BLOOM Strawberry Gin Liqueur, BLOOM Lemon & Elderflower Gin Liqueur and a collection of ready to serve pre-mixed drinks.
From its delicious gin to its beautiful bottle, BLOOM Gin epitomises style, substance and sass and the brand is on a mission to encourage people the world over to #LiveFullBloom – because after all, life’s too short not too! For more, visit bloomgin.com.
*BLOOM Wedding initiative Terms & Conditions:
- Both partners must be a minimum 18 years old or over and resident in the UK;
- The Promoter is: Quintessential Brands Premium Brands Ltd – 3-4a Little Portland Street, London, W1W 7JB;
- Promotion Period: (opens)12:00 30/03/20 – (closes) 23:59 30/11/20 or when 500 entries have been received and validated by the Promoter, whichever is sooner.
- Register at https://www.BLOOMginwedding.com for your chance to win.
- Prize: A maximum of 192 x 5cl miniatures BLOOM original gin equaling one drink per guest at wedding (the Prize will be an amount equal to the number of guests at wedding up to maximum of 192 x 5cl miniatures of Bloom original gin). All other items required to make a BLOOM & tonic will not be provided.
- The first 500 valid registrations during the Promotional Period win.
- WHO CAN ENTER
- To be eligible, your wedding must a) be in the UK; b) be for a minimum of 75 and maximum of 200 guests invited and expected (note in the case of the maximum number of guests only 192 x 5cl miniatures will be provided on the basis that products are packaged in cases of 96); and c) have been scheduled to take place between 30th April 2020 and 31st December 2020.
- To be eligible, you must register your entry at least one month before the original wedding date and in any event no later than the 30th November 2020.
- Entrants must be one party to the marriage (one entry per wedding).
- Entries from registered companies are not valid for this promotion and enquiries of this nature should be via the alternative website form.
- Directors, management and employees (and the immediate families of directors, management and employees) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants from Registered companies are not valid for this promo and enquiries of this nature should be via the Bloom website.
- Weddings must be taking place in the UK.
- The Promotion will close once 500 valid entries have been validated. The Promoter will announce the closing of the promotion on https://www.BLOOMginwedding.com if it closes prior to 30th November 2020. Promoter reserves the right to extend the closing date until 500 valid entries have been received.
- Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Participation in this promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- HOW TO ENTER:
To enter, visit https://www.BLOOMginwedding.com complete the entry form to register, the first 500 valid entries will win the Prize. Entry requires the following information:
- Original date of wedding (day, month and time in 2020)
- Your name
- Email address
- Contact phone numbers
- Home address (as applicable), wedding venue address, number of adults guests (age 18 or over) expected
- Successful entrants will be contacted by email following validation of their entry, up to eight weeks following entry.
- THE PRIZE:
a) Prize is available on a first come first serve basis (by date of registry order).
d) All entries will require verification before confirmation of win – wedding venue contact details and/or a copy of your wedding invite will be required as evidence before qualifying. The Promoter may make all reasonable enquiries to confirm the details supplied and reserves the right to withdraw the Prize at any time up until the date of the wedding if it is discovered or reasonably believes that any details supplied are false or misleading in any material way.
- Only BLOOM original 5cl miniatures will be provided. Max 1 x 5cl of BLOOM gin per person.
Each winner is required to pay for the cost of delivery of the Prize. The Prize will be delivered upon acceptance of delivery charges (see estimations below). The Prize will then be delivered direct to either the venue or your home address approximately 4-6 weeks after being contacted by the Promoter (see 17 above), unless timings are otherwise agreed. If the Promoter attempts to deliver the Prize but it is not accepted, the Prize could be forfeited. The Promoter makes no guarantee as to the date or time of delivery. Any delivery dates provided are given as an approximation only. Delivery charges will apply on a per weight basis and will vary depending on the location of delivery (see below). Delivery costs for the UK is estimated as follows:
UK: x1 case £8.24, x2 cases £13.60
- Image release:
All images provided to the Promoter will become the property of the Promoter to use for its marketing & promotional purposes in relation to the Bloom brand (in traditional, print or digital media) in perpetuity.
- There may be a corkage fee to pay, or discussion to be had with your bar/ drink’s provider. Before sending the Prize, we require written proof (email) from bar operators / catering company that they will accept the stock and make the drinks to the required specification.
- Winners are asked to ensure ice and ample tonic is provided on the day so that guests can correctly create a BLOOM and tonic.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Transferability of BLOOM gin miniatures stock won: BLOOM gin miniatures is supplied to the winners on condition that it must not be sold for commercial gain in anyway, including on online auction sites.
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winners do not take up the prize, it will be forfeited. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, or there is any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries.
- If an entry is not validated or deemed not to comply with these conditions of entry, the entry will be discarded.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- The cost of Delivery shall be incurred by the entrants but otherwise no purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all manners to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Data Protection
Upon entry, entrants will also be asked if they would like to receive future marketing communications and offers from the Promoter. If entrants choose to receive these future communications by opting-in to receive these communications, they can opt-out of receiving them at any time. Personal details of entrants who have opted-in to future marketing communications, won’t be passed to a third party and will be retained by BLOOM gin for this purpose only.
a) Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to any other party (save as set out above).
35. For any enquiries relating to this promotion please contact [email protected]
For more information, please contact the communications team at Quintessential Brands by e-mail: [email protected]
ABOUT QUINTESSENTIAL BRANDS GROUP
Quintessential Brands is an award-winning international spirits company, dedicated to distilling and crafting the world’s best alcohol brands for consumers and customers globally. Pioneering spirits of the industry, inspired since 1761 by their founder, Thomas Dakin, Quintessential Brands Group delivers a diverse portfolio of award-winning, best-selling spirits with unrivalled heritage and craftsmanship.
Founded in 2011 by Enzo Visone, former CEO of Gruppo Campari, and entrepreneur, Warren Scott, Quintessential Brands Group owns world-class manufacturing facilities across Europe, including G&J Distillers, the world’s oldest continuous gin distillers, in Cheshire, UK; L&L in France, a leading manufacturer of fruit spirits and liqueurs; Irish Cream artisan producers, First Ireland Spirits; and the Dublin Liberties Distillery, which opened in 2019. Renowned for its white spirits expertise at G&J Distillers, Quintessential Brands has won International Spirit Challenge Gin Producer of the Year three times and is fast winning a reputation as one of the most exciting new Irish whiskey producers to emerge on the scene.
Quintessential Brands’ award-winning premium brands portfolio includes Greenall’s The Original Handcrafted Gin, BLOOM London Dry Gin, Thomas Dakin Small Batch Gin, Berkeley Square London Dry Gin, and Opihr Gin. Its Irish brands include The Dubliner Irish Whiskey, The Dublin Liberties Irish Whiskey, The Dead Rabbit Irish Whiskey, Feeney’s Irish Cream Liqueur and O’Mara’s Irish Country Cream. iqueurs in the portfolio include Alizé and Toussaint Coffee Rum Liqueur. The company is also a leader in contract bottling and own label & private label spirits, working with retail partners across the world to provide spirits solutions of unrivalled quality.